The Butts Land Minecraft Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Butts Land Minecraft Forum

The Butts Land Minecraft Forum, for all your Butt and Minecraft Needs!

3 posters

Lies Lies Lies

johndabomb99

Lies Lies Lies Empty Lies Lies Lies

Post  johndabomb99 Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:00 pm

IM am stating that Camron is lying aswell as I_Love_Poison, first of all i did not pump out there chests, they did that to me a while ago, what happened was i lent camron my electric wrench to use because we all shared a base, he said he would return it when he was done, he said he was done in a a skype call, the did not return the wrench, i came over to him requesting that he give it back but he was resisting me, so i tapped him with my sword just fooling around, he then killed me taking all my inventory saying, that "im am sorry i shouldn't have killed you here is your wrench" but i went back over to him and he killed me again, so i repeatedly type /y to teleport him and rapidly punch him, he kept killing me so i went over to our storage area and grabbed a STACK OF DIAMONDS NOT 75 and then logged out telling them either return me my stuff or you wont see the diamonds again,they said "fine fine well give you your stuff back just gives us the diamonds, they killed me when i had the diamodns then posed on here, created that lie to get me banned, tekker i hope you realize that this is what happened not that "story" they made up. Good day

Sinceraly,
    johnthatbomb99
    48donuts

Lies Lies Lies Empty Re: Lies Lies Lies

Post  48donuts Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:48 pm

John,Tekker wants you and Camron to fight and the loser gets banned..
    the winner does not...
    johndabomb99

Post  johndabomb99 Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:52 pm

That is truely unfair, he has been on the server longer than me and has better gear it is impossible for me to have a chance, and also what about poison?
    johndabomb99

Post  johndabomb99 Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:54 am

Tekker as this being a totaly unfair unspeakable challege idea which is me fighting camron, he was the culprit this is not abritration, so as a rebuttle i took some of his stuff that he will never see again. I am never logging in a again, sure you can just spawn it in, but that would be cheating and your sever rep would be low. Is this really what you want?
    Tekker
    Tekker

Post  Tekker Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:02 pm

John you're a total faggot and I couldn't give less shits about server reputation, you total bitch. The plan was for you two to fight completely unarmed and without items, and you are the biggest puss-ass-bitch-faggot I have ever seen. Ever.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:20 am