The Butts Land Minecraft Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Butts Land Minecraft Forum

The Butts Land Minecraft Forum, for all your Butt and Minecraft Needs!

3 posters

This is my blog, I have claimed it so. Fuck you.

BileyRaker
    BileyRaker

This is my blog, I have claimed it so. Fuck you. Empty This is my blog, I have claimed it so. Fuck you.

Post  BileyRaker Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:47 pm

I am extremely bored and want to start rambling on about nothing important at all. I'll call this my blog-thing. I'm doing it and no one will stop me, fuck you.
    I wonder if anyone will read this...
    Probably not many.
    I wonder if it will piss Tekker off?
    Probably.
    Why am I doing this? Because I have 2 hours after school to do nothing but lounge around in my moms classroom, doing nothing but playing on my iPod.
    Most iPod games suck cock now-a-days so I'm bored.
    Reddit doesn't seem to make me laugh and rarely impresses me anymore, so I'm not going to get on it right now...
    I've never had a blog-thing, but I like to talk on the internet with strangers.

Maybe I'll talk about our wonderful host, tekker, and his fascination with ponies.
    I never met a brony before, and when I first saw Tekker's stream sometime in December (2012), I wouldn't have thought he was one. He was in the middle of screaming at one of his stupid, probably 12 years old, viewers about how he was stupid and retarded, because he didn't know how to get on the server. I was like "hahahaha, this guy is funny!" I logged on to the server and quietly observed as Tekker yelled at more stupid people. I walked over to where Tekker lived and observed more as he yelled at the "peasantry" begging for food. Tekker was really funny and he had a cool house (which at the time, I thought he built, not 88). Around that house were a bunch of less impressive builds that were just cubes made of wood or cobblestone with a grass floor and a ceiling that you could bump your head into. I, like every other "peasant" that crowded around tekker's house, wanted to be close to him as well. But I knew a little bit about building, and wanted to impress the almighty overlord TekkerSkillet and decided to build out of that pretty, clean block marble. I built the start of my house and mined some shit up to start playing with industrial craft.
    Then, once I have my small little hut-thing made of marble and wood and shit, this little punk-ass poser walks up to my house and starts swinging his ruby sword at me like a dick. He gets all up in my face and hits me, so I'm all like "Fuck you" and start swinging at him with my iron sword and start jumpin while I hit him, because jumpin gives you that double damage while you're in that downward motion.
    I kick his ass and pick up his stuff. Then he's like "Nuuuu! gimme my stuff back! QQ wah wah!" And I'm like "fuck you, man, you're just gonna kill me or something."
    And he starts counting down and I'm like "oh shit whats gonna happen" and I start puttin his shit in a chest at his door. And he's all stupid and shit and doesn't realize the chest has all of his stuff in it. He goes up to my base and shoots some fuckin projectile shit at it, and it makes a huge crater where my house-thing is.
    I'm like "DAFUQ!? I gave you your shit!"
    All of the sudden, a figure from the distance starts dashing in to save the day. The nameplate above his head shimmers in the sunlight, reading "lovebullet"
    He starts smackin the shit outta this d-bag and kills him and bans him.
    Im all like "my hero!!" And this masked vigilante just nods and goes back to work. What a guy, that lovebullet.
    Anyways, that was my first day on the server. It was pretty fun.

I'm still bored, so I'll keep going. This is where ponies come in.

So the next time I get on, while Tekker was streaming, I'm all restarting a new home because this jackass decided to blow it up. I've got this cool little idea in my head where I make this black tower thing out of basalt and shit. So I get the general layout of the tower and I plan it out. I'm all like "Oh man, this is gonna look sick. I decide I'm gonna make some purple block wrap around the tower to make it all magic-like and shit. I start mining down volcanos and shit, I've got Tekker's stream on one half of my screen and my game on the other, which sounds inconvenient, but its not bad, even with 1366x760-something resolution.
    After a while I've gotten a decent amount of basalt and decide to turn back and build. I go home and start cooking that young basalt cobble, gettin all anxious and shit. I make me some basalt brick and start making my tower, floor by floor, without a clue what to do with these rooms I'm creating.
    All of a sudden, this high pitched, girly, giggly voice starts singing about happiness or whatever the fuck and I'm just sitting there like "Ermahgerd wtf is this!?!?"
    I look at Tekkers stream and see a little pony .gif in the corner of his stream. I'm all like "ERMAHGERD, TEKKER'S A BRONY!?!?"
    Because seriously... Anyone that hates people that much can't ever be able to love something like adorable cartoon ponies. But alas, there he is, getting of to bouncing ponies and whatnot...
    They are pretty adorable, I've gotta admit... I'm done with this brony talk for now.

So I still have more time to do nothing, so I'm going to ramble some more, because I have the feeling someone is still reading, or at least skimming through.

So everyone on the server seems to be a whiney little bitch. I understand this isn't because of bad luck, but more because a vast majority of the people who play Minecraft are whiney little 12-year-old bitches. Not everyone on the server is a bitch. The admins are mature, and hobbbess is good too. He should probably be an admin if he isn't, because he seems to have his head on straight, and it looks like Tekker likes him enough.
    It seems that while I stopped playing for a couple weeks, a lot of people got banned. The biggest one I was upset about was wouter. Me and wouter went through some deep shit together. We killed the ender dragon together (with Tekker, too), we traded together, and we killed some lich-fucks together, too (also with Tekker). But he was harassing someone or something apparently because he had to get his house nuked, which ticked him off. Oh well, sucks for him.
    A lot of illiterate fuckers seem to show up as well, which is annoying. Camron is one that I can name off the top of my head. This fucker can't type for shit. God damn, he's dumb. What kind of a name is Camron, anyways? What a whore. I bet he's going to drop out of high school and get pregnant, like every other whore.
    Everyone who isn't a regular that logs on seems to not know how to play vanilla Minecraft... Which makes me wonder why they would want to play modded Minecraft...
    I miss calvinlwin. He was cool. And Imnon, I haven't seen him in a while either.

Well, my two hours of boredom are up... Bye bye!!!!
    hobbbess
    hobbbess

This is my blog, I have claimed it so. Fuck you. Empty Re: This is my blog, I have claimed it so. Fuck you.

Post  hobbbess Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:33 pm

Tekker hates me. if you could take all of the hate in the world, compress it into a high dense ball of hate and have that eat the entire universe and multiply that 10 fold, its still not an acceptable visual to compare to how much Tekker hates me.

thanks for the honorable mention i guess.
    Tekker
    Tekker

This is my blog, I have claimed it so. Fuck you. Empty Re: This is my blog, I have claimed it so. Fuck you.

Post  Tekker Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:14 pm

wouter made a scarecrow which doesn't have a block id or something so going near it crashed his game so he couldn't login.

So we nuked his house to kill it. and then a couple more times. It was funny. Then we helped him collect his shit into boxes and the fucker that lived with him went and tnted my house, so I banned both of them because when you ban someone's friend they ALWAYS get pissy and do something stupid.

I backed up the map between nuking his house and getting tnted, so all I had to do was load the backup to fix my house. Shows that fucker.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:09 am