The Butts Land Minecraft Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Butts Land Minecraft Forum

The Butts Land Minecraft Forum, for all your Butt and Minecraft Needs!

New world!!

Tekker
    Tekker

New world!! Empty New world!!

Post  Tekker Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:32 pm

Sheep ate the last map.

I know you think that's a joke because Minecraft, it's not.

Some jackwad make a sheep spawner or something and a million fucking sheep spawned in one area. They started corrupting the chunks near them and loading the area crashed the server.

We made tnt cannons and fired nukes at them for five hours straight, after spending and hour killing them with swords far enough from the center to not crash the server.

It became obvious that the chunk spawning them was corrupted and we couldn't fix it, so we ignored it.

Now two months later the entire server world is corrupted. I have backups saved but they aren't recent, because thanks to you faggots going a million miles out, the file is too large to be backed up more than once. More importantly, to keep the server up i had to download them which took a while because it's a 5 gig file.

I DO have backups though, and once someone finds me a world editor that workd with Mindcrack you can request your shit copied over.