The Butts Land Minecraft Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Butts Land Minecraft Forum

The Butts Land Minecraft Forum, for all your Butt and Minecraft Needs!

2 posters

jackyboy keep kill people and taking the stuff

camron204

jackyboy keep kill people and taking the stuff Empty jackyboy keep kill people and taking the stuff

Post  camron204 Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:47 am

He hit me off my bace (in the air) i fell and die because he hit me off (he pick up my stuff)
    He did this two other people not just me
    i had a jet pack and diamond tools please get them back Smile
    in game name camronw

Last edited by camron204 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    *Kitty*

jackyboy keep kill people and taking the stuff Empty Wrong.

Post  *Kitty* Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:55 am

I can confirm jackyboy10 never did this, he never 'Killed' camron, Camron fell to his death (I think you might be able to check the console for that one for further proof.)I can also confirm that jackyboy10 took his stuff that was on the floor when camron fell to his death
    *Kitty*

jackyboy keep kill people and taking the stuff Empty Wrong.

Post  *Kitty* Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:16 pm

I can confirm jackyboy10 never did this, he never 'Killed' camron, Camron fell to his death (I think you might be able to check the console for that one for further proof.)I can also confirm that jackyboy10 took his stuff that was on the floor when camron fell to his death

Sponsored content

jackyboy keep kill people and taking the stuff Empty Re: jackyboy keep kill people and taking the stuff

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:15 am