The Butts Land Minecraft Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Butts Land Minecraft Forum

The Butts Land Minecraft Forum, for all your Butt and Minecraft Needs!

3 posters

Griefed Hard

XiJakeX

Griefed Hard Empty Griefed Hard

Post  XiJakeX Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:49 pm

So someone came into my base and stole all my industrial craft machines and chests. They also broke my iron tank and stole all my forestry bee apiarys and machines. They stole everything and felt the need to leave a clever little sign saying "So you should go get some if you don't know what to do ~Jake". I have no idea what they're getting at with the sign. It happened sometime last evening if this helps at all.
    XiJakeX

Griefed Hard Empty Re: Griefed Hard

Post  XiJakeX Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:03 pm

I found a hole in the forcefield at the bottom of my mineshaft but it still doesn't explain how they broke all my stuff.
    Tekker
    Tekker

Post  Tekker Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:30 am

There were other signs before.
    It said "we need a fuckton of coal, so go get some if you don't know what to do."

It also called you people retarded.
    I'm PRETTY sure we banned all the items that cnan bypass region protection but the mod pack updated since then so there might be something else now. I'll go make Rishton fix the force field but one of you might've broke everything, you know. Your region is still there and only you guys have access to it.
    XiJakeX

Post  XiJakeX Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:20 pm

I know there were signs there previously, i put them there. And by retards I was referring to my friends. Also someone on the server yesterday said that they think vines might allow people to break things. I'm not sure how true this is.
    Rishton
    Rishton

Post  Rishton Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:56 pm

Can't find any holes in the field to fix an the protection seems fine (I can't get in myself). So you'll have to show me when your next on an don't worry about vines

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:44 am