The Butts Land Minecraft Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Butts Land Minecraft Forum

The Butts Land Minecraft Forum, for all your Butt and Minecraft Needs!

2 posters

plz fix the server as fast as you can

Rogerplays
    Rogerplays

plz fix the server as fast as you can Empty plz fix the server as fast as you can

Post  Rogerplays Sun May 12, 2013 4:28 pm

i lose my gravichestplate and i can't do anything.plz fix the server as fast as you can.rishton can't join for some reason.
    Rogerplays
    Rogerplays

plz fix the server as fast as you can Empty Re: plz fix the server as fast as you can

Post  Rogerplays Tue May 14, 2013 7:22 pm

now /home and /sethome is gone!!!!!!!!and the bad thing is that i can't find my house and my armor is gone for some reason.
    Rogerplays
    Rogerplays

plz fix the server as fast as you can Empty Re: plz fix the server as fast as you can

Post  Rogerplays Tue May 14, 2013 7:22 pm

when i login my armor was gone
    Tekker
    Tekker

Post  Tekker Thu May 16, 2013 9:43 pm

The /home command is gone 'cause the thing we used for it doesn't work with the new stuff we put on the server, so we removed it.

We will be trying to find working /home commands, so they will not be gone forever.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:25 pm