The Butts Land Minecraft Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Butts Land Minecraft Forum

The Butts Land Minecraft Forum, for all your Butt and Minecraft Needs!

Desired239 hacking, killing and griefing (With video and screenshots)

Imnon

Desired239 hacking, killing and griefing (With video and screenshots) Empty Desired239 hacking, killing and griefing (With video and screenshots)

Post  Imnon Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:04 am

This is the second time Desired239 has attacked and killed me. 88 should remember coming the first time it happened.

You can see him killing me, speed hacking and flying in the video. You can see I was on my land when it happened, and CapsPacs was online during all of it so he can vouch that I didn't provoke him. In the screenshot you can see where he used a creeper to try to blow his way into my farm, where I was sitting in at the time while tabbed out of minecraft.

He was wearing Iron armor, as you can clearly see in the video, so there's no way he was using any kind of armor from the mods that allowed him fly and move like that, and if he were using any kind of special items they would've been seen on the ground in the screenshot, after he died from the creeper he used.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:51 pm