The Butts Land Minecraft Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Butts Land Minecraft Forum

The Butts Land Minecraft Forum, for all your Butt and Minecraft Needs!

IM FUCKING DONE

hobbbess
    hobbbess

IM FUCKING DONE Empty IM FUCKING DONE

Post  hobbbess Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:36 am

i am so sick and tired of this bullshit. I'm fucking done. i don't know how or why but i died being on fire with full quantum my advanced diamond drill rock cutter and advanced lap-pack along with other miscellaneous mining shit RIGHT AFTER I FINISH GETTING IT ALL BACK LOSING IT THE FIRST TIME. QUANTUM CHEST PLATE IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOU NOT ON FIRE BUT I GUESS MINECRAFT HATES ME SO MUCH THAT I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO JUST ENJOY TRYING TO PLAY IT WITHOUT IT PLAYING ME. so fuck it I'm done. i give all my shit to tekker/88 and whatever scraps they don't want can go to whoever they want them to go to.

EDIT: now that i have had time to cool off for a tad i would like to revoke previous stated last requests. i am however taking a short hiatus because i am sort of sick of minecraft for now and need something other than the blocky landscapes for hours and hours. so not bitching out forever. just maaaaybe a couple days of being a bitch.

EDIT: and of course when i mean a couple day i obviously mean like less than 24 hours. I HAVE NO SELF CONTROOOOOOOOL

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:02 am