The Butts Land Minecraft Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Butts Land Minecraft Forum

The Butts Land Minecraft Forum, for all your Butt and Minecraft Needs!

3 posters

Failville, camron taking diamonds and other items???

Tedfail

Failville, camron taking diamonds and other items??? Empty Failville, camron taking diamonds and other items???

Post  Tedfail Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:38 pm

Someone took all my gems, diamonds....tools included, my advanced circuits, and im sure there are plenty of other things missing like ingots and weapons and armor. i was told when i got on it was Camron who is living in the sky above me right now, and if i find any shit up there his house is fucked. please look into this...
    camron204

Failville, camron taking diamonds and other items??? Empty i baned?

Post  camron204 Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:28 pm

I did not take ted stuff i can the town is lock for me
    ask capspacs i even said it was lock
    Tedfail

Failville, camron taking diamonds and other items??? Empty Re: Failville, camron taking diamonds and other items???

Post  Tedfail Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:58 pm

we locked you out last night for being the one who summoned the guy in the town who did......log said you gave him wood and summoned him inside which he had no business being, come to find out as well that he was steal from a lot of people. and second that you FUCK LOCKED EVERY FUCKING BLOCK IN YOUR DAMN BUILDING EVEN THE FUCKING AIR YOU FUCK. you can't reset the towns protected area at all when someone uses the lock command inside it.....so Tekker got fucking annoyed as shit as we spent hours finding and unlocking all of your shit.
    camron204

Failville, camron taking diamonds and other items??? Empty ask lovebullet i ask him like ever day to unlock the town

Post  camron204 Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:03 pm

for the past week before you were being rob !!!!!!!!!!!
    CapsPacs

Failville, camron taking diamonds and other items??? Empty lul...

Post  CapsPacs Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:35 pm

why would you ask me i dont even know where the fuck your base is

Sponsored content

Failville, camron taking diamonds and other items??? Empty Re: Failville, camron taking diamonds and other items???

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:44 pm